Startup Weekend is an intense 54 hour event which focuses on building a web or mobile application which could form the basis of a credible business over the course of a weekend. The weekend brings together people with different skillsets - primarily software developers, graphics designers and business people - to build applications and develop a commercial case around them.
- Registration is Open!
- What does the first day of SW look like?
- See what happened at Startup Weekend Aarhus
- Startup Weekend Oman
- Startup Weekend Takes off 28th July
- May 13-17: Updated SW Judging Criteria, Alumni Wins, Contests and More
- Startup Weekend Team Dropifi Is First African Startup Accepted Into ’500 Startups’
- New Kid On The Block? How We Won Startup Weekend
- Entrepreneurs: Enter to Pitch at the We Own It Summit in June!
- Introducing Startup Weekend’s Updated Judging Criteria!